Terms & Conditions
Please note we reserve the right to charge a small service charge to cover any fees incurred for cancellations that are made out of no fault of our own.
Business-to-business (also know as B2B) orders are considered final sale and are non-refundable. If the buyer cancels an order, Super Tweaks will endeavour to find an alternative buyer, but will be entitled to charge the buyer for any losses suffered as a result of the cancellation. There shall be no requirement to prove such losses provided they do not exceed 25% of the value of any orders cancelled. Alternatively a full credit will be applied for use on a future order/s. Orders for goods manufactured or purchased in accordance with the buyer's specifications may not be cancelled without our written authority.
- We will not be liable for any costs incurred in the return of cancelled orders. The goods will not be deemed to have been returned until notification is given by ourselves that the goods have been returned to the address advised by us.
- It is your responsibility to return all goods in the same condition as they were upon delivery. We reserves the right to deduct from the refund any charges necessary for the repair or cleaning of any goods returned not in the same condition as upon delivery. You are advised to retain the original packaging in the event of you cancelling an order. We retain the right to charge for any necessary packaging/re-packaging.
- Super Tweaks shall be entitled to recover all costs, losses, charges, and expenses incurred in connection with goods returned not saleable as new.
- Where a product is proven to be faulty or the wrong item has been delivered, the buyer is entitled to either a full refund or replacement product. In the event of a replacement product being shipped, the buyer shall be entitled to a refund of any return delivery charges upon proof of payment.
- It is recommended that packages are returned using a traceable, insured form of delivery that requires a signature upon delivery such as Royal Mail Special or Recorded delivery or courier.
- Special orders (i.e. orders that are made to order) are non-refundable once the order is sent through to the factory for production.
- Electronic items (such as headlights and tail lights, diagnostic tools, ECU modules, software) are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- Trade sales (business-to-business/B2B) are not eligible for return or refundable.
Super Tweaks is a trading name of Super Tweaks Limited, Millennium Business Centre, Humber Road, London, NW2 6DW, United Kingdom, registered in England No. 07842735.